AMS 2404B & AMS 2404E Plating
At Electro-Coatings, we have over 70 years of experience in providing electroless nickel plating, including AMS 2404 plating. We will work with you directly to ensure that we exceed your expectations. Our AMS 2404 coating will work with your application needs. We serve a variety of industries while maintaining a cost-effective solution to your needs.
We serve multiple locations across the country, including Texas, California, and Iowa.
Benefits of AMS 2404 Plating
Electroless coatings such as AMS 2404 plating provide many benefits, including:
- Less porous than electroplating
- Provides a protective barrier against corrosion on steel
- More cost and energy effective due to fewer coats and no electricity needed
- Creates a stronger and more durable finish
- Variety of thickness options
Hardness Rating on Rockwell C Scale
High phos as plated 48-52
Heat treated up to 68
Mid phos as plated 48-52
Heat treated up to 70
Low phos as plated 57-61
Heat treated up to 74
Want to learn more about our Electroless Nickel Plating? Click here.
At Electro-Coatings, our AMS 2404 plating can be applied to various applications across many industries, including:
- Agriculture Machinery
- Food Processing & Handling
- Oil & Gas
- Paper & Pulp Manufacturing
Have questions about our AMS 2404 plating options, contact us here.