MIL C 26074 Plating
At Electro-Coatings, we have over 70 years of experience in providing electroless nickel plating, including MIL C 26074 coatings. We will work with you directly to ensure that we exceed your expectations. Out MIL C 26074 coatings will work with your application needs. We serve a variety of industries while maintaining a cost-effective solution to your needs.
We serve multiple locations across the country, including Texas, California, and Iowa. Our MIL C 26074 coating is one of many mil-spec coatings that we offer, to see more click here.
Benefits of Electroless Coatings
Electroless coatings such as MIL C 26074 coatings provide many benefits, including:
- Less porous than electroplating
- Provides a protective barrier against corrosion on steel
- More cost and energy effective due to fewer coats and no electricity needed
- Creates a stronger and more durable finish
- Variety of thickness options
Hardness Rating on Rockwell C Scale
High phos as plated 48-52
Heat treated up to 68
Mid phos as plated 48-52
Heat treated up to 70
Low phos as plated 57-61
Heat treated up to 74
At Electro-Coatings, our MIL C 26074 coatings can be applied to various applications across many industries, including:
- Food Handling and Processing
- Oil & Gas
- Paper Manufacturing
To learn more about our MIL C 26074 coating options, contact us here.