- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Industrial Metal Coatings
- Industrial Roller Services
- Value-Added Services
- Coating Applications
Sulfamate Nickel and Chrome Plating
Sul-Croloy™ is a two layer electroplated coating of sulfamate nickel and hard chrome, that can improve corrosion resistance of hard chrome electroplating with an added layer of sulfamate nickel.
This electro deposited coating is adding to the hardness and durability of hard chrome, the supreme corrosion protection to your base material with sulfamate nickel.
This has become a popular coating for hydraulic cylinders and rods or any part working in very corrosive environments. With the high rates of deposition, damaged parts can be repaired in a timely manner.
Click to view our Chrome Comparison table and learn more about our 4 Chrome Plating Processes.
- Electralloy™, Thin Dense Chrome Plating
- Industrial Hard Chrome
- Nye-Croloy™: Electroless Nickel + Chrome
- Sul-Croloy™: Sulfamate Nickel + Chrome