- Electroless Nickel Plating
- Industrial Metal Coatings
- Value-Added Services
- Coating Applications
Value-Added Component Finishing Operations
More operations under one roof
Raw castings that come into one end of the Electro-Coatings facility can come out the other as machined, ground, sandblasted and coated components, ready for final assembly. These added operations are available apart from coating services, with consistent Electro-Coatings quality.
When maximum cost effectiveness and minimum lead time are both essential, consider placing component finishing operations… sandblasting, grinding, machining and other production services...into the hands of craftsmen at Electro-Coatings. The savings in transportation cost and turnaround time are substantial, while maintaining the world-class quality the Electro-Coatings name is famous for. Let the coating adhesion experts perform the prep steps that lead to maximum performance in a finished product:
- Aluminum Oxide (all grits)
- Aluminum Zirconia
- Glass Bead
- Sand (all grits)
Strip a surface of paint, rust, dirt, grease or any other foreign material using a high pressure "blast" of sand or glass beads. In addition to preparing for coating operations, sandblasting can be used to rejuvenate a surface, add a matte finish or create a weathered look.
Grinding And Production Services
- A complete range of grinding technologies
- CNC OD and ID Grinding - These grinders are at the top of the grinding platform. We are proud to be one of a handful of companies able to do such grinding.
- Centerless Grinding
- CNC Thread Grinding
- Surface Grind
- Bar Straightening
- CNC Cylindrical Grinding
- Cylindrical Grinding - Pre & Finishing
- Gem Polishing - Mirror Finish sub RA
- ID Grinding
- Precision Honing
- Belt Grinding - Diamond, Aluminum Oxide, etc
- Machining - Fabrication & Reconditioning
- Journal Repair - In house and portable
- Welding - Mig & Tig
- Hydrogen embrittlement relief- Baking
The options for component production are uncommonly broad, from traditional grinding to CNC machining and heat treating. A staff of production specialists add their coating-related expertise into every production process, to assure end users of maximum quality in a finished component.
For details, answers to production-related questions or to sample our Yes We Can attitude toward customer service, click here to contact an Electro-Coatings product specialist.